BMX curved wallride to flair. [video]
Anything pretty much
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming."
Jezie Jewelry Arrow Necklace available here.
Get a free gift on all orders over $35.00 (not including shipping) and 10% off on all orders with the code SALE10.
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists
The Game of Life.
oh my god
what an interesting way to look at things.
lifes a gamble
and death always wins
because death has nothing to lose
Or maybe because Death’s a cheating whore look at that fuck hiding cards under his bony ass
Hands down, one of my favorite pieces ever.
You can’t cheat death.. But that doesn’t mean death can’t cheat you
A highway patrol trooper pulled over a Miami police officer who sped past her at 120 mph. Soon after, she was so relentlessly harassed that she contacted the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, only to find that her driver’s license information had been accessed by over 88 law enforcement officers more than 200 times in a three-month period.